Monday, May 18, 2009

Anti-Hero


I am not a perfect hero, I'm not super strong rather extremely clumsy and rather lazy at times, I'm very selfish and a tad bit possive, I care more about me, myself, and I than anything or anyone else; I am the Anti-Hero. Most things i try to accomplish I either fail or quit at and I'm not the brightest crayon in the box at times. Some people would that this descrison of myself is pretty bad ,but I say it's all part of what makes me well, me! I'm perfectly fine with laughing at myself but mostly others. This doesn't mean I'm totally heartless. Making people laugh is a real ego booster for me! Family and friends are a big deal to me and I love to see them smile. My opinion about myself is that I'm perfect and no one can ever tell me I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment